If there is something good and quick to prepare in the morning breakfast, then the semolina can be made of Rava dosa, the semolina becomes very easily and very quickly, there is no need to prepare beforehand to prepare it, and eat it It is very tasty.
Ingredients for Rawa Dosa
- Rava (semolina) – 1/2 cup
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Flour – 2 tablespoons flour
- Oil – 3-4 tablespoons
- Green Coriander – 2-3 tablespoons
- Green Chillies – 2 Finely Chopped
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 Tablespoons
- Asafoetida – Pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Grated black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 3/4 teaspoon (according to taste)
How to make Rawa Dosa?
- Put the Rava, rice flour in a big bowl, add flour also.
- Add one cup of water and stir until the knots are finished, 1. Add 5 cups of water and make a diluted solution and prepare it.
- Put the green chilies, ginger, green coriander, salt, asafetida, black gram and cumin seeds in the solution.
- Keep the solution for 15 minutes, the solution is ready to make the dosa.
- To make dosa, put nanstick tawa on the gas, heat it lightly and spread slightly around the pan and spread it all around, stir with a solution of 2 to 3 spoons and spread it thin on the pan to the pan.
- Sharpen the gas, fast and press the dosage on medium gas from the bottom to the golden brown.
- On the lower surface, good golden brown is ready and the diluted Dosha is spread, then it is not necessary to turn it over and over again, Dosha is fully sewn and crispi is also there.
- Take out the dough and put it in the plate and after the cooling of the pudding to cool the dough, wipe the frying pan and put the solution and spread it and keep it until golden brown, make all the dosas the same way.
- Rava Dosha is ready; Serve and eat Rava dosa with green coriander chutney or pudding chutney, kasundi and anyone.