If you want, you can eat breakfast, lunch or dinner at any time u can eat IDLI. You must pay full attention to doing this, and for that we have to do the plan already, if we want to make idli on Sunday, Those who live in the hot region should be able to soak the lentils on Saturday, but those who live in cold conditions will have to fry it on Friday, because the delay in filtration is delayed, so let us start fast.
- Rice – 3 cups
- Urad Dal Dal – 1 Cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Oil – To Smooth
How to make Idli ?
- Clean urad pulse and rice, wash and soak in water for 4 hours or more.
- Remove excess water from urad dal and using less water, grind one fine finely, remove excess water from the rice and using a little water, add a little thick gram, mix both of them and make a thick batter so that the spoon Falling from should not fall as a breathtaking edge.
- To make the request to the mixture, add salt and baking soda according to the taste, cover it and keep it in the hot place for 12-14 hours, the prepared mixture doubles before the first.
- The mixture is ready to make it.
- Mix the mixture with a spoon, if it looks very thick, then mix a little water.
- If you have a traditional pot of idli making, it is very good.
- I also make it in pressure cookers. 2 small glasses of water in a pressure cooker (500 ml water) and put on the gas to keep warm.
- Remove stain, clean it, apply oil in Idli mines and apply it.
- Fill an equal equal amount of spoon in Idli stand mines, fill all the food and apply them in Idli stand.
- Place the stand in the cooker to cook it.
- Close the lid of the cooker, do not whistle over the lid.
- Let the eggplant cook on a high flame for 9-10 minutes.
- Turn off the gas, the dish as are cooked.
- Open pressure cooker, remove idli stains, separate grooves, cool down and remove the idli with the help of knife and apply them in the plate.
- Your dish is ready, Serve and eat with hot sauce and coconut chutney and peanut sauce.