Today we have brought the Chicken Biryani Recipe for you. Fans of nonvenues are biryani junkies. Try the recipe for making biryani too. We are sure that you will like Chicken Biryani Recipe.
- Rice – 500 grams,
- Chicken – 750 grams,
- Curd – 150 grams,
- Ghee – 1/2 cup,
- Onion – 03 (Medium Size),
- Tomato – 04 (Medium size),
- Garlic paste – 02 tablespoons,
- Ginger Paste – 02 teaspoons,
- Biryani masala – 45 grams,
- Kewada Water – 01 teaspoons,
- Green Coriander – 01 Dirt,
- Dinner color – 01 pinch,
- Mint – 1/2 padded (finely chopped),
- Salt – according to the taste
How to Make Chicken Biryani ?
- For the chicken biryani recipes first wash the rice and soak for 10 minutes and wash the chicken thoroughly and clean it.
- Now wash the onion, tomatoes and cut them finely.
- Wash the coriander and mint as well as separate finely cut.
- Now add ghee to a pan and heat it.
- When the ghee is hot, add chopped onion and fry until golden.
- After that add the chicken pieces and roast them for 5-10 minutes.
- After that, add chopped tomatoes, ginger paste, garlic paste, curd, biryani masala and lightly salt in the pan and run well.
- Medium flame and cook all the ingredients for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn off the gas when the chicken grind is soft.
- Now heat a pan on the gas for a low flame.
- When the pan is heated, put rice and chicken curry in it.
- First, a little rice, curry, then rice again curry. .
- On each layer 1/2 cup water, roasted food color, green coriander, mint and kewada.
- Now cover the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- After that turn off the gas.
- Take, the method of making chicken biryani is complete.
- Now your delicious chicken biryani is ready. Serve hot and enjoy it with the whole family.
Please Share your review have you like this Recipe.