Chicken Tandoori is very popular in nonviolence amateurs. It is also called Chicken Roast Chicken Roast or Chicken Roasted. It tastes very tasty, which makes the eater divan. Why, right? Then what’s the matter of late, just note the method of making tandoori chicken and try it today. We are sure that you will definitely like the Tandoori Chicken Recipe.
If you also like to eat chicken, then your choice of health can be beneficial in many ways.Chicken contains phosphorus, which together with calcium strengthens bones. Chicken is found in abundance of amino acids, which helps in increasing the length of the children.
Ingredients For Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken – 800 grams,
- Yogurt Curd – 01 cups,
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 02 teaspoons,
- Ginger paste- 02 tablespoons,
- Garlic paste – 02 big spoons,
- Garam Masala – 1/2 Tablespoon,
- Mustard oil – 02 large pieces,
- Lemon juice – 02 teaspoons,
- Chaat masala – 1/2 teaspoon,
- Onion ring – According to taste,
- Lemon ring – As desired,
- Butter – According to the taste,
- Salt – according to taste
How To Make Tandoori Chicken ?
- First wash the chicken thoroughly for Tandoori Chicken.
- After this, mix one spoonful Kashmiri red chilli powder and one teaspoon lemon juice and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Bake the curd in a fine cotton cloth and squeeze its water.
- After this, turn the curd into a vessel and mix red chilli powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, garam masala powder and mustard oil mixed with lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well and then put the coating on cut chicken for 3-4 hours.
- After drying, cook it for 10-12 minutes in microwave or tandoor.
- After cooking, put butter over top and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Take, the method of making tandoori chicken is complete. Now your chicken Tandoori Chicken Tandoori is ready.
- Just sprinkle the lentil masala and serve it with onion rings and lemon rings.
If you like this kindly leave your review.