Shahi Paneer is very easy to make a vegetable. Shahi paneer is made in both ways by frying the pieces of paneer or without putting it under the table. We will make paneer pieces and make royal cheese. So let us start making Shahi Paneer Recipe.
How To Make Shahi Paneer ?
- Paneer pieces cut into square shapes: 300 g
- For paste
- Onion: 250 gms
- Cashew nuts: 100 grams
- Small Cardamom: 4
- Green Chili: 2
- Sharp Address: 1
- Other stuff
- White Butter: 50g
- Garlic-Ginger Paste: 50g
- Curd: 100 grams
- Kewada Water: Some Drops
- White Chili Powder: 1/2 Tablespoon
- Cream: 50g
- Salt: according to the taste
- Boil the contents of the paste.
- Separate the leaf and make the puree by cooling it.
- Heat the white butter in a pan.
- Add Garlic-Ginger Paste and cook for one minute.
- Add onion paste and yogurt and mix well.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes Make gravy as you wish.
- Add the kavda water, white chilli powder, salt and paneer pieces into it.
- Taste the taste and pour fresh cream.
- Decorate with almond pieces, saffron, pomegranate seeds and cut pistachios.