Rajma is easy to eat, delicious and healthy food. It does not take much time to make and it is a complete meal. To satisfy the need for vegetarians.
How to Make Rajma ?
- 1 1/2 katori rajma (rajma / kidney beans)
- Onion 2
- 2 Tomato
- 2 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4,5 Tej Patta (Bay Leaf)
- Turmic Powder
- Dry Mango Powder
- Red chilli Powder
- 2 cups of raisins for cooking·
- 2 cups of water for gravy·
- Salt to taste
- Wash the rajma and soak it in clean water for 8-10 hours.
- Wash the soaked rajma thoroughly and put it in the cooker, add 2-3 cups of water and keep it boiling.
- It is important to remove these fumes as they cause indigestion and acidity.
- Now put 1 teaspoon of salt and 1-1 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and close the cooker ka lid.
- After 2-3 whistles, slow the gas and let the rajma cook for 7-8 minutes on low flame. Turn off the gas
- I have cooked onion pieces of tomato 1 cup of water and After adding salt, cooked onion and tomatoes, it becomes very soft. I have cooked it in a pan.
- Make puree of this soft ripe tomatoes and onion hand blender or mixer.
- Heat butter or ghee in the embroidery, add the paste and ginger paste of garlic in it.
- Now add the cooked onion tomato puree.
- Add red chili, turmeric, coriander powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix well.
- Apply this lid and let it cook for 6-7 minutes on high flame, keep it moving in between.
- This masala of Rajma is now properly cooked, now add kasoori fenut in it and run it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the mashed rasma in this spice and run it, add water to it according to the requirement and let it boil on low gas.
- Add green coriander and serve it rice.